You’ve got your outfit planned, know exactly what you’re doing with your hair, and have already spoken to the makeup artist about that wicked cat eye. Now it’s time to consider your accessories, which can make or break your outfit. Here are four things to keep in mind.
- Don’t let the accessories wear you. Too big or too zany can overwhelm your face and body, taking away from the overall image. This is about you.
- Choose accessories that mean something to you. Maybe you want to wear a ring your mother gave you, or those earrings that always earn you compliments.
- Try not to choose anything that’s heavily ornamented. In a few years, ultra trendy items can look really, really dated. Funky and fun are A-OK, of course, but be thoughtful in your decisions.
- Make sure your accessories all work well with your outfit. For example, a thin belt may flatter your figure more than a thick belt. And those dangly earrings may look best with your hair up while the studs look good with your hair down.
- Get a second, and third, opinion. Wear everything you plan to put on for your session day and ask for someone else’s advice. Take some pictures, even, and ask your friends and family if they have any suggestions.
Now that you have all that in your bag, I have some exciting news for you! I have partnered with a local boutique and we will get your geared up for your session! If you attend any school here in the Arlington area, then you are set for spirit wear in your senior sessions! And yes, I do mean Martin High School, Kennedale High School and Summit High School, Arlington High School, Legacy High School as well as others that I may have missed! If you want to check them out here is their Facebook page, and make sure if you stop by, let them know I sent cha over there! 😉
Also, stay tuned for some exciting things that I be posting about regarding a special I am having for all the local Seniors! Chat soon!